If you had an 8th day each week for the things you cared about, what would you do? The 8-Day Planner is an un-dated, quarterly planner, designed to help you prioritize your time and tasks, and help keep you focused so that you have time for the things you care about.
This planner was carefully made to motivate, inspire, organize and encourage. It is color-coded and easy to use.
Video instructions available upon purchase.
- Gusset pockets
- Elastic belly band
- Cloth cover
- Focus Areas – Organize your day-to-day into colour coded groupings which help you naturally prioritise your time
- 8th Day Dreams – Identify your dreams and what it would take to make them a reality
- Monthly Spread with Habit Tracking – Colour-coded habit tracking for each day
- Weekly Planning – Identify what it will take for you to be happy with your week, what your must-dos are, and what you can do to get closer to your dreams
- Daily Planning – Organize your to-do lists by focus area, spend time on realizing your dreams, and take time to reflect on your day
- Weekly Reflection – Take stock of of where you are and where you’re going. Perhaps more importantly, remember what you’re thankful for
- Notes pages
- Extra list pages – because there’s no such thing as too many
A pilot, gardener, puzzle-loving INFP and Enneagram 9. Tested and approved by many more.